She combines her profession of performer and choreographer with the artistic painting.
She has worked as PERFORMER with: SOL PICÓ, MUDANCES directed by Angels Margarit, LAPSUS by Alexis Eupierre, COBOSMIKA by Olga Cobos and Peter Mika, TRANSIT, by Maria Rovira, BUBULUS by Carles Sales, MARGOMEZ Dance Co, and ANDRES LIMA, Madrid.
And abroad: INBAL PINTO DANCE COMPANY (Israel), HANS WERNER KLOHE (Berlin), LE BOUSSONIERE (Switzerland), Veronika Riz (Italy), STEPTEXT DA.CO (Germany).
Currently she directs LA PARTIDA, dance & football performance that has been awarded with MORITZ AWARD of FIRA DE TARREGA 2015 and THE CHRITICS AWARD 2015.
She works as choreographer of several theather pieces .
She collaborates with theatrical pieces directed by spanish actress Blanca Portillo.
She also has worked as direction assistant of dance companies as SOL PICÓ Dance Co and Senza Tempo.
And since 5 years she leads, with Ramon Giné, the dance project for people with mental disabilities JUNEDA INCURSIO SOCIAL.
She creates in 2008, VERO CENDOYA Dance Co, her work is focus on the interaction between dance and other arts, like artistic painting, cinema, transformism, poetry, and football with LA PARTIDA.
• MORITZ AWARD of FIRA DE TARREGA 2015 with LA PARTIDA
• THE CHRITICS AWARD 2015. of Barcelona with LA PARTIDA
• Finalist of DANSCAT Prizes 2012, organised by the Professional Association of the Dance of Catalonia, to the best professional career.
• Audience Award at Youth Theatre Festival - Escenia, Spain, with the multimedia show STILL LIFE OF A SOUL, 2010.
• INCUBADORA Award at Festival PANORAMA for the videodance project EL ÚLTIMO PEZ (The last fish).
• Award for Best International Short Film at the INSHADOW Festival in Portugal with EL ÚLTIMO PEZ .
• Special Audience Prize at the XII Madrid’s Choreography Competition with the show "18 - 28", 2004
Her works have been presented in several festivals and theathers in Italy, Germany, China, Sweden, El Slavador, Chile, Argentina, Netherlands, Prague, Cuba, Taipei, England and Belgium.
Since 2011, she directs the artistic center LA PALOMERA, in Barcelona.
As a painter she has been participating in several exhibitions and artistic events, and she has ilustrated four children book published.